Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Michael & Holly Honeycutt 8-7-2010








Hey Everybody!
I am so excited to finally get to sit down and blog about this past weekend's events. First off I would like to say congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Michael & Holly Honeycutt. Best wishes to a very sweet couple. You are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!
From the rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony, to the reception-the details were ON POINT! I couldn't have had a better time working with some of Knoxville's Best- Gina with Flower Pot, Bettina with Luxe Catering, Jeff with All Occasions and the wonderfully talented Jennie Andrews. I have included some snap shots of the night-and I will def let you know when the goodies will be posted on my website, courtesy of Miss Jennie:)
My hat's off to everyone for doing a fantastic job and I hope to work with each and every one of you again. And most importantly thank you Michael and Holly for letting me share in your special day! Love you guys.
Happy Planning~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment