Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall Wedding Inspiration~Unexpected...

Click Pic For A larger View

Hello Everybody~


As fall approaches I am very nostalgic about the smell of the air, the highly anticipated crisp breezes and of course the beautiful colors. Don't get me wrong, orange and yellow and red, oh my...it's gorgeous, but I am always looking for new ways to showcase non-traditional colors and features that don't stand out in the typical fall pallet.

I have recently become drawn to the look of raw materials. Maybe it has something to do with my hobby of refurbing furniture and stripping it before I recreate it, but either way raw is beautiful to me. With this being said, the look of raw cotton blossoms totally screams fall in my ear. Since cotton is harvested typically in September and October, it is the perfect unique touch for a fall wedding. Paired with a deep teal, this combo is superb and can even carry over into the winter months. I hope this inspiration gives you some new ideas for your own unique fall combo!


Happy Planning~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment