Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Look, New Attitude

Hello Friends!
Happy New Year!  2012 was good to the Jestice household, but I'm happy to see a clean slate ahead.  I've learned so many things this year from balancing work and play to the most important balancing act, motherhood.  We have so many wonderful things on the horizon, starting this January, which makes me particularly happy during such a dreary month.  First up a big bridal show on the 13th where Ruffles & Rouge Events will reveal its new logo and branding.  Second~the national publication of a fun inspiration shoot on the 25th (details to come).  And third~a Minnie Mouse 1st birthday party for sweet Chandler.  I promise to post many, many details as they unfold.
 
With all these things in the very near future, my resolution for 2013 is to BE PRESENT.  Enjoy what I am doing and what I've been blessed with and soak in these moments as the happen.  Thanks for following us through the years.  We have some NEW fun events and creative additions coming this spring~so until then we shall continue to plug along.  And you do the same:)
Happy Planning~
Shanna
 
P.S.....  A little New Year's humor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment