Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fresh Looks for 2013

Hello Y'all!
As promised, here are a few new and exciting things going on over here at Ruffles & Rouge Events! First up, we had the Pink Bridal Show on the 13th of January. It was a blast! We met a lot of super awesome brides and talked 2013 weddings and trends. It was also a time when we introduced our new logo to the world! Thanks to my friend Erin Haines of Be True Designs for perfectly capturing our new vision. Here's a sneak peak of my new business card.  I love the combo of the new logo and botanical print~which are both one-of-a-kind creations for R&R.  We are transitioning all media in the coming month.  Exciting!!!


I also wanted to include a few pictures from the Pink Bridal Show.  This was an inspiration area that I was asked to create to show brides some new and interesting looks for the coming year.  This display mixes a little bit of rustic with a whole lot of glam.  It was such a fun collaboration with some truly talented vendors.  A special thanks to Lisa Huber of Be Still My Heart for the lovely photos!




A special heart felt thank you to all of the participants:
Melissa Timm Designs~Flowers
A Perfect Ending Cakes~Wedding Cake
Luxe Catering & Events~Sweet Treats
All Occasions Party Rentals
Be True Designs

I loved working with each and every one of you!
Happy Planning~
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment