Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Obsessions: Cream & Gold

Hello Everyone!

I am getting super excited for summer and can't wait until our weather is consistently warm again! With that being said, I've had a little more indoor time this week to look around in catalogs and on the web and I have found some things that I just can't live without for SUMMER 2012! Unfortunately, some of them are a little far from my reach, but I wanted to share my obsessions in fashion and home decor anyway. Coincidentally, all these items seem to have a common theme, they are either cream or gold or both. Super strange, but true~must be my hot color trend for the season:)

I hope you enjoy my virtual wish list. SIDE NOTE: Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if these things would magically appear on my doorstep tomorrow!?! Minus the credit card bill of course. Here's to wishful thinking...

Happy Planning, Shanna


For the Home:
Anthropologie Lanna Duvet
Target Sugar Blossom Soy Candle
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Cream


Fashion Smashion:
Michael Kors Berkley Clutch
Chloe Scalloped Bikini
Tory Burch Heidi Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment