Friday, November 11, 2011

Stephanie and Joey Pierce

Hey Everybody!
I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie and Joey for almost 9 months while we planned their wedding.  By far, this has been one of the absolute best experiences that I have had with a couple since I started my business almost 3 years ago.  They were such a delight to be around and it was special to see a young couple so much in love.  They have since moved to Dallas to start their new lives together and I miss talking to them and seeing them on a regular basis!  Here is a collage of some of my favorite little details of their wedding, including a really cool wall display of their wedding guest's own personal wedding photos from back in the day.  It was such a sweet touch to make everyone feel like they were part of Stephanie and Joey's celebration.  Congrats you guys!
Happy Planning~
Shanna
A special thanks to Dotson Studios for the lovely pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment