Friday, May 13, 2011

Leather Luv!

Hello Everyone!
Just thought I would send out a little bit of inspiration for this Fantastic Friday!  So, I myself was inspired by the ruffled skirt and leather boots pic (imagine that...), and I thought I would create a quick inspiration board for adding leather accents into your wedding day, special event, life~whatever.  I love the look, texture and smell of leather and when mixed with the appropriate items, it doesn't always have to be so rustic.  Maybe the next time you are contemplating a special gift for someone or a unique accent for a party~you may consider using leather to spice things up a bit!  Have a fantastic weekend:)
Happy Planning~
Shanna 

 Twigs & Doilies, Leather & Pearl Bracelet, Belt, & Personalized Luggage Tags @ http://www.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment