Monday, September 27, 2010

My Inspiration Shoot/Labor of Love

Hello World!

It's been awhile and that is because I was totally engrossed in an inspiration shoot that has been along time in the making. Erin from Be True Designs and I have been planning and thinking and imagining this for months and finally, this past Thursday, at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens, our vision finally came to fruition. I love that word, fruition. Anyway, I'm not sure what to name it yet, but I have awhile until the pics and video are ready from Courtney & Lisa at Peachtree Studio and Be Still My Heart Videography. I want to give a special shout out to Gina at Flower Pot for her beautiful floral designs and helping to facilitate the day and Holly at Ironic for loaning us some awesome furniture and rustic iron details. Here's a preview of what's to come. I hope you enjoy!

Happy Planning,
~Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment