Friday, July 16, 2010

Outdoor Family Style Parties




Hello Everybody! With the wonderful possibility of moving to my husband's family property in the very near future, my brain has been spinning with ideas about outdoor entertaining... So, I wanted to share some inspirational pictures that I have been running across and also suggest some party planning ideas as well. If you are having a small gathering, such as a dinner party, bridal shower, or even a small wedding, consider family-style outdoor dining as an option for your guests. It creates a cozy setting and allows guests to actually talk instead of just mingle. Even if you are having the intimate affair in your own backyard, there are so many possibilities that you can do to make your outdoor space beautiful. I hope these images create some inspiration for your lives.
Happy Planning~Shanna






No comments:

Post a Comment