Friday, April 16, 2010

Regional Wedding Details- East TN


Hello There!



I was brainstorming fun ways for my brides to bring some East TN charm into their weddings. Then it struck me, how beautiful would it be if you were having a spring wedding to incorporate Dogwoods??? They usually start blooming in late March and the flowers last well into May. Not to mention the blooms are white and/or pink…perfect wedding colors! With the Dogwood Arts Festival celebrating its 50th anniversary this year in Knoxville, you are sure to find some very beautiful ideas and accents for your wedding. The festival is held on Market Square and showcases some of the best artists in our region. By using touches of this beautiful flowering tree, you are not only creating a unique look for your wedding but also paying homage to your wonderful Tennessee roots. Just a thought I wanted to throw out there for some of you still looking for last minute ideas. I have also attached some pictures that I thought were TOO cute!
Happy Planning- Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment